I need some info about runners who smoke. I am a smoker for years but I also am fun of sports especially of running but recently I have some problems such as pain in the chest during running and sudden cough attack so I am curious whether this sharp chest pain is actually common in runners who smoke?

Runners who smoke? What a weird combination! I don’t get it how you manage to run at all haven’t you know that smoking itself is not a wise thing to do especially for runners for as you see the pain might really be sharp for it is most likely that your lungs are full of scars for you smoke so ling and so you have trouble breathing especially while running. Important think in running is the proper breathing and I don’t think that runners who smoke can breathe the right way so this is your problem –the oxygen actually doesn’t come into your lung on the proper amount thanks to the fact you are smoker and the symptoms even gets worse when you run. So figure out by yourself what you should do – think that the wise thing is to stop smoking.