Hello. I am a guy 32 years old and I have been married to my wife for two years now. At first, we were great. But we work both long hours, and we aren’t so much in a mood for pleasant conversations. There is a million little things about her that annoys me, and I believe that there is million other little things that I annoy her about. I believe we are stable at the moment, but we don’t talk as much anymore. Do we need relationship counseling?

Maybe you don’t have to. Here is my advice. First throw her some romantic evening, take to some romantic place or something. Make her whole day perfect. Next day talk to her. Explain what you think that is going wrong, and how you (and she) can overcome it. There isn’t a thing in the world that can’t be solved with one good word. So I say: talk ,talk, talk!