I am thinking about ending my life. I am 17 years old. Last month I have been raped. I can't deal with it. I was coming back from my friend when I was attacked. It was in the park. They have caught him later and he is waiting for proceeding. I must testify and I can't do it. I have nightmares. I can't stand my boyfriend touching me. Can you help me?

You must ask for professional help. It is usual for rape victims to think about ending their lives. You must be under the supervising and monitoring of experience psychologist. Also you don't have to testify, nobody can made you do it. You can do it to stop him of repeating such things but not at the cost of your life.

I am thinking about ending my life. I am 17 years old. Last month I have been raped. I can’t deal with it. I was coming back from my friend when I was attacked. It was in the park. They have caught him later and he is waiting for proceeding. I must testify and I can’t do it. I have nightmares. I can’t stand my boyfriend touching me. Can you help me?

You must ask for professional help. It is usual for rape victims to think about ending their lives. You must be under the supervising and monitoring of experience psychologist. Also you don’t have to testify, nobody can made you do it. You can do it to stop him of repeating such things but not at the cost of your life.