This happened while I was having intercourse with my wife. In the heat of the moment, I pulled and when I was going to put my penis in her, the head hit on her pubic bone. Normally the penis just slides over, but this time it was just a "head on" impact. I felt sharp pain throughout my penis and my scrotum and it subsided after a while but I had swollen area between the end of the scrotum and the anus.

After a day, the swelling went away but from the base of the penis to over and around the centre of the scrotum, sort of a hardened skin showed up. It is about half an inch thick and it doesn't hurt when touching it. The scrotum and the area between the scrotum and the anus does hurt however pretty badly if and when I get aroused. I am waiting to see a urologist, but that will take couple of weeks. Any idea what this may be? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I never herd anything like that before?

It would be best to go and see your Doctor and tell her exactly what happened :-)

And don't be nervous, the doctors have heard EVRY question and situation in the book, and yours proberbly won't be nothing new.

Good Luck buddy :-D

here are some cases:
ibrokemypenis.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_fracture

Hello SaHiLz,

Me and my bf is currently going through what happen to you and ur wife... Were really clueless about what's really going on or what we can do to reduce it... It would mean so much if you can provide some information about how you dealt with it and what's really going on down there. Thank you