I decided to try a penis pump, but after my foreskin and the under part of my penis near the head became swollen...im not sure if i popped something.... :'(

I got that too.
i jerked my penis without the forskin (pulled back forskin and jacked penis) about 15 mins ago with lube(water) from shower i soon noticed that the forskin on the bottom side of my penis increased and looked fat. what happend? will it stay like this forever? its ugly and im scared :'(

I got the same thing.
i just jerked my penis with the forskin pulled back in the shower so water can lube it. then i noticed that the forskin on the bottom side of my penis increased, there was more of it and its like fat. as soon as i saw it i went on the net to search and ask for help.. so please do im scared i dont want it to look like this forever :'(

If you mastrubate to much in one day, over due sex or maybe mastrubate after drinking - meaning your less sensitive and more prone to overdue things - you can make your foreskin get swollen and thick. It takes 2-3 days of leaving your penis alone and maybe cooling and washing it once or twice a day and things will go back to normal.

This Guest is correct.

BTW, penis pumps do not work at all, nor do any of the other products that claim to increase penis size. Only think that does or might work is proper nutrition (eat properly so listen to your mom).

mine has swollen up several times, usually after masturbation. it never lasted more than 24 hours or so. I wouldn't worry about it. ... and i wouldn't use the pump anymore either. Really, most girls are more worried about too long than a little on the short/narrow side. I've talked to (and dated) several girls who had guys that were too long (for them) and made it hurt so that they couldn't enjoy it. I'm sure a tiny penis is bad, but slightly on the small size (i dunno, probably 4 1/2 - 5) isn't going to hold you back too much (except in the guys locker room). Conversely, a big one probably won't hold you back either, she just might not like it once it's in there.

FYI: Avg penis size somewhere between 5.08-5.90 inches depending on the studies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis_size#Academic_and_scientific_studies

For some reason guys with 6 in. under their belts (he he) seem ashamed of, but it's well above average:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Penis_frequency.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Penis_percentile.jpg

Actually penis pumps do work,Iv used one for the past 6 months and gained 1.5 inces gurth and 1 inch in length. You just have to use it for 15 min at least every day

I have become another for skin victim of the penis pump. my for skin looks like a mushroom while the rest of my penis returned to normal. besides a cold compress is their anything I can do to get the blood to evacuate the are and get it back to normal.

I did the same thing. I guess I am another penis pump victim. Now I have a penis that looks like a mushroom. How long did it take for it to go back to normal.

Penis pumps create a vacuum and cause edema. That is why the foreskin becomes swollen.