Im a 13 yo circumcised male. About 4 days ago I was cleaning my and is and scrotum in the shower with some new shampoo. Afterwards it hurt a bit to urinate and my penis was in a bit of pain. A day passed and I thought I was back to normal but after that day I woke up and my penis was flaky reddish and itchy. I read online about  penis issues and got scared. I immediately told my mom what happened. The issue is the shampoo. What's weird is- for us guys, the penis most important to us. Yet we don't really treat it like it is Important. I've got an appointment setup with a doctor and I will come back with results. For now I've got some itch relieve powder. If you're having this problem stop using shampoo to clean your penis and try to tell a doctor or parent as soon as you can. 

hey there what type od shampoo did you use? The penis is very sensitive... it needs to be kept clean but with mild shampoo/soap. Getting any soap inside your urethra will burn and urinating some generally helps flush it you.... your penis whould get back to normal with in a few days