Like many people nowdays, I tamper with a few reality TV shows, okay, many. My question is has reality TV changed our own perception of how people really are, act, believe, etc? For instance, take MTVs The Real World. Does this show give us as viewers a false sense of reality into the lives of young adults? Or are they really all about partying, hooking-up, and being lazy?

What reality TV shows do you currently watch? And, are they changing your view of how people really are?

Reality shows seem to reveal a lot about other people and their lifestyles. Watching those shows can be a bad thing because I'm not sure that they are all about reality. Reality shows can be used by their producers to perpetuate ideas about people and/or groups of people. We should all probably turn off the reality shows and concentrate on improving our individual realities.

Celebrity
I agree ... I watched first few episodes of Big Brother (it;s broadcasting in my country for the past few years...) and I realized it is a show without reality, so ... Simply not for me...