Hello, folks. My children is getting into their teenager years. They are persistent in having a TV in their room. My wife and I are still thinking about this. Do you think this is a good idea? I really don't know what to think. I would appreciate if anyone could help us with this. Thanks.

You know your kids the best, right? You know what they are doing, you do know what is their behavior like, so f they are good kids, I don't see any reason why you would not give them a tv in their room. Especially when you know that there is a code for all of those forbidden channels. So, how to deal with teenagers is the question that you should know the answer the best. They are your kids.

I know that according to some researches, they say that kids should not have it, but if you have a good relationship with your kids, if you trust them I think that this would not be a problem at all.  

Hello. You know your kids best. If they have good working habits, then why not? If they do the homework regularly, you can put a TV into the bedroom. On the other hand, perhaps you would like to protect your kids from all kinds of TV contents. Many cable operators offer parental control. You should check this out. I agree that not all things that are seen on TV are good for the kids. I hope you will manage a best solution. Good luck with all!

I am not in favour of keeping T.V on children's bedroom. As there are few things which children should not watch. And due to that their studies will suffer.