Why do guys yell at the TV during sporting events? What does this do for you, other than teach the neighbor's children new words when the windows are open?

Yeah? Why?

I do this, too...

Sporting Events? Television? I'm not familiar with those phrases. :? ..turns in dude card...

We could tell you, but you would be able to break our code, and we can't have that...

How about a trade? You tell us why you can't go to the ladies room at a restaurant alone, and we'll explain the sports/yelling thing.

We can't go in alone because we have to have someone to tell us that what we are wearing looks OK/gorgeous/whatever. A guy will tell you that even if you are wearing a sack. Also, we need to show each other our new lipstick.
(Actually, I go by myself a lot. I don't like the pack mentality)

I thought it was to leave the guys have their Beevis and Butthead moment as they contemplate who's gonna score that night..huh huh huh huh....

I don't know. :shrug:

But you don't want to be in the same room with me when I'm watching the(choose one): Lakers, Tar Heels, or Chargers.

I don't act like I'm at the game. I act like I'm actually on the sideline with the team. I'm crazy. I know.

genetics.

M

Chix also go together so no one is left at the table to flirt with all the men. Just kidding. I'm not into the pack mentality either. From what I have observed, though, they do it so they can dish dirt on every other woman in creation and the men at the table and to make sure they don't have toilet paper sticking to their heels. Or their dress caught in their pantyhose.

That's easy. We're talking about you.

Because that is the way it is done.

That's easy. We're talking about you.
Yeah, we'll tell you but you also have to tell the community why you're all a bunch of spazzes??!!
tha's right. I called you a spaz.

I do NOT have one spazz bone in my body, thank you much!!!

What the H? I call you all spazzes and not one crafty retort?!

I know you are but what am I?