i have a round lump thats larger than a pea but smaller than a regular grape on the bottom of my testicle.. occasionally when im aroused my testicle swells up and i experience somewhat of a pain, and lately the pain has been getting worse, and im not sure if im playing mind games with myself but i think my testicle might be getting bigger

i had a chlamidya infection before, and went for follow up testing and they said there is nothing but a lump remained afterwards. im not sure what it is but when i went to the doctor she said its nothing to be worried about and when i went to do an ultra sound the doctor, and i quote"could not find it" even though it can be distinctly felt .

was wondering if i could get some feedback

Hi:
Don't settle for the "answers" that you are hearing. Get a second opinion. Do your homework on the new doctor first. Is he a specialist? Is he board certified? Is he respected in his professional community? These questions will help you narrow things down. In addition, you should probably see a urologist. He specializes in the male reproductive system as well as other areas. Best wishes. Please let us know what you learn.

I'm with dsdesk. Get a second opinion and see a specialist. I agree it should probably be a urologist.

Don't wait. The quicker you know what it is or is not, the faster you can relax.

Good luck.

Especially if you're feeling pain, it's a good idea to seek a second opinion. It's a little odd that your doctor was not able to actually find anything even though you could feel it, although ti's possible that it's simply part of your testicles. I know that there is a pea-sized lump in every testicle beyond the actual testicle that's supposed to be there. I'm sure you didn't confuse the two though, so get a second opinion. Keep us posted!

Have you been able to make an appointment or see a doctor since your post last week? I hope so. I hope that you have been able to relax a bit until you see the doctor. I hope that you will take everyone's advice and not ignore this. An answer is less scary than your imagination. Please let us know what's going on now. We will be waiting to hear from you.

I haven't heard back from you. Do you still have the lump? What about the questions from my last post. I'd like to know that you are doing ok. I hope that things have cleared up for you by now. I hope that you were satisfied with what the doctor said. If not, get that second opinion. I hope that you are well. I look forward to hearing from you soon.