I have a lump or soft tube like under my right testicle. I felt the lump and it is not on my testicle but connected like a vein of tube. I was really concern about it and went to see my primary care doctor (young air force captain). He ask me questions and performed physical test (check left and right testicles) and he said that it was hydrocele or spermacydile (forget the term he used), he said that it was swelling but looks like its healing and I should put a ice pack or wear scrotal support if needed. I was relief and took a warm bath afterwards. Then, I began experiencing a frequent urination problem. So, again my concern came back. Again I went to see another air force doctor (old air force colonel) and explain the frequent urination and ask for a second opinion about the lump on my right testicle. He took urine and blood test and did physical exam on me. He said the tests came back negative for everything he was looking for. He again said the same thing about my lump under my right testicle. The frequent urination, he said a mild bacteria or anxiety - He did not prescribe any medication, but suggested to wait for a couple weeks.

2 week later the frequent urination did go away, but my concern remains. Everytime i feel under my testicle i can still feel the lump, but it get soft when i lay down on my bed. I was wondering can their prognosis be wrong? I don't know if military doctors get same training as civilian doctors.

Thanks for reading!

hey man, I'm 18 but it sounds somewhat of something that happened to me last year, and i still feel a lump/tube under my testicle as well and my test came back negative to so I dont think its anything to worry about, my doctor actually told me that its normal for some men to have this happen.

THE GUY ABOVE IS RIGHT, IM 17 AND I HAD A BUNCH OF HYDROCELES-FLUID FILLED SAC THINGS, A LOT OF VERICOCELES-VEINS THAT ARE ABNORMAL SIZE AND CAN CAUSE INFERTILITY-LIKE VERICOSE VEINS AND SOME TUMORS AND CYSTS. I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY FOR IT, CAUSE IT WAS CAUSING A LOT OF PROBLEMS. BUT YEAH, THERES A SPERMATOCELE-WHICH IS AN ABNORMAL GROWTH ON THE TOP OF THE TESTICLE.....BUT THATS NOT UR SITUATION OR IT COULD BE A CYST. ID SAY ITS PROLLY A HYDROCELE OR A VERICOCELE.

SOMETIMES THEY GO AWAY ON THEIR OWN, BUT I NEEDED INTERVENTION.
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR AND ASK ABOUT THESE. MAKE SURE U GO TO A UROLOGIST! FAMILY DOCTORS ARE STUPID AND DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIN ABOUT!

IM SURE IT'LL BE OK. IS THERE ANY PAIN? IF YOU HAVE PAIN, THAT OUT RULES CANCER, CAUSE WHEN U HAVE IT, U DONT FEEL PAIN, U JUST FEEL LUMPS AND STUFF. IF YOU DO FEEL PAIN, IT COULD BE ANY OF THE ABOVE. MOST OF THE ABOVE USUALLY RESPONDS WELL TO MEDICATION.

hey man,

I feel occasional discomfort, but not too painful. My doctor said its normal, and said scrotal support will probably help. When i laid down it get softer. I don't feel pain all the time only after I exercise. But, sometimes my left testicle hurts, is that normal?

Laz

they always will hurt to some extent, but it's not always ok. if it gets too bad, you many need to get it checked out, cause it can cause a lot of problems if there is something wrong.

but a brace will help. you can get a support AKA a jock strap. and that will help alleviate the pain a little. heat and ice usually help too. you can take a warm bath, and that will definitely help. it will relax you a lot when you are in pain.

good luck!

~Emoclew

its nice to find a place where guys can discuss very serious and worrying topics. my situation is a swelling of the veins/tubes on my right testicle, they are located on the innerside i.e. towars my left testicle. My left testicle feels fairly 'streamline', it has very few veins and tubes coming out of it, but my right seems have alot more. I feel mild pain which seems to be easing a little over past few days.

You guys reccommend urologists, but where on earth do i find one, do i have to pay lots of ££.

pain began soon after a night of heavy drinking, and so i guess i could have knocked it or something. what do you guys reckon?

i got something like this too, all signs point to a cyst

I have this hard lump on the bottom of my right testicle. It is actually on my testicle. Everyday, it is a different size. Two days ago, it was hard and large. Yesterday, it was small but still hard. Today, it is medium sized. It hurts a bit when I touch it. Anyone have an answer to what this may be?

Just wanted you to be aware that many military physicians have been in some type of trouble while practicing as a civilian and the only way to keep practicing was to join the military. Since you can't do anything about the federal government practicing medicine they keep on practicing

This isn't true at all. All doctors, whether military or not, must go through the same regimen, schooling, residency, certification, etc. Military docs hold equal qualifications as their civilian counterparts and there is absolutely zero difference between the two, other than one group serves in the military and the other group does not. Please do not spread misinformation on a board like this where people come to try and get answers to their health concerns. They are already concerned enough.