Hello everybody I have recently found a soft lump on the top of my right testicle. The lump seems be around the size of half a pea. However there also seems to be a jelly like substance next to the lump that can be moved around when pressed on. Anybody have any ideas what this could be? I am going to book an appointment with my GP first thing tomorrow, just hope I can get an appointment before Christmas. Thanks in advance.

hey guest,

it sounds like it is a cyst (these are normally harmless) it also could be your epididymis. is it on both testicles or just the right?

its always a good thing to get checked out just to be safe :-)

good luck have a Mery Christmas

Hey Biomajor,

thankyou for replying! The lump itself is only on the right testical however this jelly-like stubsrance is around both testicals. The lump seems to have gotten a bit smaller now. Anyway couldent get an appointment before christmas but have got one just after. Fingers crossed that it is not anything serious!! Thanks again for replying.

i have the exact same thing but dint see a doctor yet, what did yours say?