hey i was just wondering what is the chances of me being pregnant without actually having sex. we didn't have sex, just spooning but my period was late about 18 days (i have it now), i have been really emotional lately and my breasts have become slightly bigger. thanks a lot im stressing out here!

if you don't have sex, you can't be pregnant. you probley just have an irregular period, and being emotional and slightly larger breasts are probley a result of your period.

you cant be pregnant without having sex.. I get these same symptoms right before my period. Stressing can also make your period late and throw your symptoms out of wack.

I agree with you country_gurl_4567, these is just a result from you getting a period. You need to have sex to get pregnant. Or artificial pregnancy, but they are procedures that are performed in institutions so you should know if you had one. :-)