im 17 years old and lost my virginity back in july i had a period for july and my last period was august 8 i have had sex since then and am having all the symptoms of being pregnant but have taken 2 first response test both negative ive been to my local health department and that was negative and just got back from a different place and it was negative to........ Any suggestions about what i should do or if anyone else had this problem i really think im  pregnant

Hi ASD,

See your doctor for a checkup.  Not all pregnancy (urine type) tests work with all women.  Did the "different place" do a blood test?

At any point, you need an examination to determine why you aren't having your period.  It does not mean you are pregnant, it can be due to other causes, including hormonal issues.

I'd suggest an ob/gyn.  You regular doctor will likely refer you.  Expect blood work and an internal exam.

Good luck.

chances are that due to your stress you cycle is late. that or you're causing yourself to have a false pregnancy. if you've had a blood test at the doc's and its come back negative then you're not pregnant. could be other things like cysts on your ovaries or other. talk to your gp/obgyn about it.