Hi, I'm 14 and I have a feeling that there's a lump in my throat the symptoms I have are 1)lump in my throat 2)difficulty swollowing 3)a little heart pains Can someone help me.... explain what it can be I went to the hospital to get it checked out and they did a X-ray they said it was nothing there SOMEONE PLEASE HELP? I'm scared is it throat cancer? Can I die?

First of all, at 14 years young, I seriously doubt you have cancer. It would be very rare and uncommon. The symptoms you describe can be associated with a condition known as dysphagia.

1. Pain or difficulty while swallowing

2. Sensation of food getting stuck in your throat or chest, or behind your breastbone (sternum)

3. Frequent heartburn which could be the heart pain you experience

There are several other symptoms but since you didn't mention others I will leave it at that. 

When you had the x-ray, was it a barium contrast x-ray? Barium contrast gives the best picture of the esophagus. Without the contrast it is more difficult to detect problems. 

Another potential test is an endoscopy. This is a direct physical examination of the throat using an instrument that is inserted into the throat. It’s more invasive but certainly gives the physician a better look at what might be causing the problem. 

There are other tests but these two are the first and will usually find the more common problems associated with dysphagia.  

Ok okay but when I go to sleep and wake up I don't feel it as much anymore.... should I be worried?

Probably not. Keep an eye on it and if it gets worse, consider seeing your doctor. It will most likely resolve itself and you won't have to worry anymore.

Thanks! One more question.. what does it come from? Because I got mine when I swallowed a pill

Something, like the pill, may have irritated your throat causing the lump or the feeling of a lump. It is really difficult to say for sure.

The doctor said the same thing <3 Thanks anyway