I am wondering lately if am I ok –for this weird symptoms I started having recently have really concerned me. The thing is that I have some strange like chest pain and I am afraid it could be my heart condition related and I am only 22. and it is not exactly the chest pain it is more like chest and heart burning sensations and the condition worsens up whenever I eat something –feels like I am going to through up but it all ends up only with severe nausea and I also have swallowing difficulties and that is why I rather avoid eating so I have lost lot of weight lately. And the worse is that those symptoms actually somehow comes along with sore throat and coughing and I have this persistent bad breath I am not managing to rid off anyhow-I am really concerned over my condition so what do you think-am I ok:(?

Basically you are ok in sense that you shouldn’t be afraid of having some more serious health problem since those symptoms you are experiencing lately are more likely to be heartburn or more familiar GERD condition and if so than it is nothing that much life threatening-it is more about feeling uncomfortable. I am sure you are ok but still you have to go see a doc and get proper treatment that would fit your current condition so you could get free of these symptoms so you may have some barium X-ray test or endoscopy test in order to determine the proper treatment. Anyway I am also having mild heartburn symptoms and am very satisfied with the effects of the meds I am taking –I am actually taking the combination of antacids and proton pump inhibitors.