I have two children (4/8), my period is two weeks late. I took one test this afternoon and it came up positive but, very lightly. Out of nervousness I took a second later in the evening and it came out negative..... now what??

I'm going through it too.. my period is always on time and tomorrow will be 5 days since i should have started.. I took a hpt sunday morning it came back + but it was a very faint line. so i took another one sunday night and this morning. but they were both negative. I have been having symptoms! I guess all i can do is wait and see.. !

Usually a positive is a positive...but for both of you all you can really do is see your doc for a blood test. It could be that one of the test were just "bunk"

that happened to me but i took 5 tests all positive then i took one 2 days later an it was neg. the doc called it a chemical pregnancy so a positive isn"t always a positive...