Hello everyone I’m very interested in 4 Day Diet. I’ve heard that it is great and that has no yo-yo effect. That’s very important for me since every time I’ve been on a diet I would, at first lose some pounds, but then gained it all back. So, have anyone here used this diet? I know, pretty much everything about it, the only thing I don’t know is how much pounds can you lose in, for example, 1 month? I have this very important event, 2 months from now, and I would really like to lose weight before it. Can I lose the weight with this diet so fast?

Hi Mellisa8

I have a friend that tried this diet.

It is called 4 Day Diet but it is actually a month long program that has several ( I think 7) phases .

This friend of mine make it trough 5 of them, than he lost his will and persistence. He was losing up to 5 pounds in a week, with all the exercises and everything. How many pounds do you need to lose till that event?

I think that 2 months of diet,  with enough will and persistence, would be enough for almost everyone to become super skinny.  Just start tomorrow and don’t forget doing some exercises, walk or something.

TinkerBell23 my goals are a little bit higher than your friend's.
I actually need to lose 30 pounds to even think of fitting into this fabulous dress. My sister was wearing it on a wedding, and she offered to lend it to me for this event if I manage to fit into it. She totally did that because she is sure I won't be able to do that. Now I can't even try it.
It really means a lot to me to fit in that dress, because I want to prove to my sister that I'm able to lose weight whenever I want.