Hi, me and my boyfriend have been together for 6 months. we've had lots of "fun". since we got together we have wanted sex.but we satasifed with dry humping, and vibrating our phones on each other.  the other night, i went to his. his parents went out, so we were home alone. he said he had some condoms, and he really wanted me. i agreed that i wanted him too, but i was scared to go all the way. my vagina started tingling, and he had an erection. we started to kiss, and removed articles of clothing. we lay on the sofa kissing, in just our pants. (he pleasured my breasts well). he then asked; "are we going to go all the way" i replied that i was scared, so we decided on just dry sex (although i was really wet). we then had some more fun and we pulled my pants down and he fingered me. i then pulled his down and started to wank him off. after this i started to suck/lick his penis, and i know he cumed in my mouth. could i be pregnant? also, he had cum on his fingers before he fingered me... could i be pregnant from that too? im terrified....

Health Guru
Hi I wouldn't worry to much as that was probably only precum on his fingers, even though is possible to get pregnant from precum it would be very highly unlikely :-)

how about swallowing it?

thanks so much...

and would you suggest me having it again, I love the feeling so much, although I am only 13. but I do want to go all the way now,

Health Guru
Hi there is no way you can get pregnant from swallowing semen in any such way.
The only way you can get pregnant is for semen to enter your vagina.
I would also advise you not to in all the way yet as your still so young and to loose your virginity is a very special moment that you only get once and if you decide that your was wrong to take that step it can't be taken back. :-)
I would also ignore that other sort that someone left for you.