I'm having issues that can't be explained.  I have this whooshing feeling from the right side of my head to the left.  It's almost like something went zooming by me head really fast.  It can be only one episode or I can have several at a time.  It gives me the feeling of falling over even though it doesn't make me fall over.  It happens while I'm sitting, not standing.  It can last at times for several minutes.  I also have tinitis off and on.  I've had an MRI Head, MRI C Spine, CT Head, CT C spine, MRA Head, MRA C spine.  They showed I have bulging disks, severe arthritis and bone spurs.  The neurologist doesn't think that has anything to do with the episodes I experience.  She put me on Gabapentine.  That seems to mask the issues somewhat.  I would like to find the cause.  Also when I lay down I feel pressure and maybe fluid from the back of my neck to the top of my head pulsing through my head.  Has anyone ever had these types of symptoms?  

dhart81655,  Has your doctor tested you for pseudo- tumor ceribri?  i was diagnosed with this and it causes the symptoms you describe.  It will also effect your vision. You may want to ask him about that possibility.  I will be praying for you to find a solution soon.  God Bless!!!