i have been having problems with a constant headache which ive been calling a migraine and ive been having neck pains and back pains. i recently visited the ER due to major heart palpitations. they said it was anxiety and gave me a muscle relaxer but it had the total opposite reaction on me (they sent me home anyway). But when i visited my local physician the next day she had told me that anxiety doesn't usually start off with heart palpitations but it did. and she told me that heart palpitations aren't curable... ive been living with it though. and its only gotten worse throughout this year. :-( especially lately. my neck, back and head pains won't stop at all. i took tylenol but it only made it worse. and ive now been getting new symptoms. lightheadedness, dizziness, and ive been even blacking out! and for some reason nobody knows what to do or what doc to see. please help me someone! I'm getting so tired of this... I just want it gone. :,(

Check out TMJ. I had severe headaches, tired, sore neck and could hardly keep my eyes open. Happened I was grinding my teeth so bad at night that Iwas causing all of this from clenching my jaw.
Once I got a night guard from my dentist it all went away.
Give it a try.

I'm a 28 year old female with the same symptoms... headaches at the base of the neck and eyes, lethargic, dizziness, heart palpitations, and ringing of the ears. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and pre-ventricular contractions with periods of tachycardia. The doctors put me on a beta blocker and it seems to help a little. I feel better when I take them but still not 100%. I exercise 6 days a week, eat very healthy, and the doctors don't seem to know what's causing it. I've had a thyroid panel and some blood work done with no results out of the norm.
I'm tired of not feeling well and my husband accuses me of being a hypercondriac, which doesn't help! I know how bad this makes me feel so I hate that other people are exeriencing this but I'm also glad to know I'm not alone.
Any other ideas anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same symptoms and I was diagnosed with pots postural orthostatic tacky syndrome.

To the person whom the Dr gave her natural medicine for thyroid would you please give me the name of it

Thanks
Terri

I've been trying to get a diagnose for hypothyroidism for a few years now. My blood tests keep coming back normal, but I have most of the symptoms. My gut feeling is telling me that's the cause, and it runs in our family.
I'm interested in knowing what your additional tests were before they diagnosed you.
I'm getting so frustrated and would really like a proper diagnose, so I can take the proper medication or supplements!

hey i know exactly! its called stop eating adderol or ridilin!!!

I have been waking up with headaches and ears ringing for the last couple of years. It seems to be worse if I eat sugar late in the evening. I have had sinus issues also where I've had to use antibiotics. After visiting this forum I came across a website that indicated the problem may be from clenching one's teeth at night. Not grinding, but clenching. Often due to stress. I have been experienced a higher level of stress and it does coincide with the problem in the mornings. The clenching causes both the morning headaches and ringing in the ears. I also have a lot of tension, pain and stiffness in my neck. Also, itching in my ears. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Be sure to check chapter 7 which discusses the affects of clenching. Along with the headaches and ears ringing upon waking up, I also had a situation where I thought I had a cavity due to pain but could not pin-point the exact tooth. After a couple of weeks it just went away. This is another symptom. The clenching at night is probably the cause of problems with sinuses also as everything gets inflamed. 

All of your symptoms go hand in hand with Arnold Chiari Malformation.  It is diagnosed with an MRI showing a brain herniation.  I was dx'd in 2006 after suffering from "migraines" for over 15 years.  Turns out they weren't migraines, but worse.  I now call them brain headaches.  Do some research and find a good neurologist (good luck) and DEMAND an mri.  THEN after you have the MRI DEMAND a copy of the radiologists report.  In my case, I had the MRI, and my neuro got the report but failed to think it was important enough to tell me that I had a brain malformation, until I got fed up with him forcing pills down my throat and took my file to another neuro who then informed me of my test result.  Since then, I've developed lots of symptoms, but on most days I feel good and function well without most people knowing anything.  But on the bad days ( I am luck with only having a handful of bad episodes a year.  At least for the last few years) it's like it's the first time it's happening and it scares the hell out of me.  Like right now I'm in a middle of some new symptoms and it's driving me nuts.  Just get checked out, but then do your research if it does end up being ACM.  They may tell you that you need surgery.  DO YOUR RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN BEFORE MAKING THAT DECISION.  I wish you the best of luck!  Keep us posted.

You need to see a doctor immediately. It is more than likely blood pressure and it will not get any better. You can control some of it with diet and exercise but with the tachnacardia issue, I would say it is definitely blood pressure. You are awfully young for this but you may have inherited these issues with your health and it needs to be addressed ASAP. The wrong thing to do is ignore it because you are so young and have no other health problems. That is when children die of health issues because we believe there cannot be anything serious.

I have the exact problem with me neck. I have been to several doctors and have found I have shifted the second and third vertibrae slighty and my muscles have adjusted to this shift. However is it so tight it has pinched a nerve and cause scar tissue. The only thing that helped was hands on physical therapy, meds to prevent headaches and a neuro blocker. The balance issue and dizziness sounds neurological maybe a irratated nerve. Ive had to deal with the pain for four years, you just find ways to ease the discomfort. Good luck

I have baseickly the same thing did you hear anything from anyone?

i have the same symptoms try using a neck brace when you get a headache, see if it goes away in about 3 to 5 minutes mine does(however you should use it on and off because you don't want to make your neck muscles even weaker. also you may want to try muscle relaxers this may take care of the headache if you have tight cranial muscles specially the temple headaches mine go away even without the neck brace.  I also experience drowsiness which seems to make my vision a bit blurry (this is without the muscle relaxers which do make people drowsy). I believe the problem is the neck and nothing else, weak neck with over protective head muscles. the fatigue is caused by the drowsiness, the headaches, my blurred vision because the cranial muscles are really tense(tight) its like when you have a lower back problem it affects your mid back by becoming stiff to protect itself. as far as the ringing in the ear which i've noticed that it's worts when i wake up then during the day i've tried using a thin pillow and even no pillow at all and that does help enough to notice it.  the dizziness i think comes from the headaches they are intense and feel as if you will fall or faint in the direction of the head where the pain is. at the beginning when i started feeling this i did get a little anxiety/panicky and my hearth rate  would go up to 125 while sitting down( i have a pulse oxymeter), but later i noticed this condition would not make me faint or kill me so now i'm more relaxed, when this happens try laying down sideways on your left side with your head in the air parallel to the bed so your your weak neck(right side) muscles have to work and tighten a little.  I recommend you try a chiropractor to strenghten the neck and relax the head muscles, try it for a while if you don't you won't know if it works, it's worth trying.  you're young you will recover soon.  best wishes.

You are probably slightly anemic, get some blood tests! I am a 19 year old female and I am slightly anemic. It used to make me very tired and it's known to give you headaches. I also had some issues with my heart. I would have episodes where it would beat very quickly to the point of me almost fainting.

I'm thinking either autoimmune or viral. You might want to consider CMV, HSV, anything in the herpes family. Given the headache, check ammonia in blood, liver function. You might want to check for Lyme as well.