Sometimes, usually in the afternoon when I try to relax I have headache and ringing sensation in my ears. It became frequent in past two weeks. I am planning to see an
Doctor, but I have lot of work now and I just don’t have time. Is it because I am exhausted or is it something more serious. Any comment will be appreciated.

My very good friend suffers from TMJ and I remember that she had ringing ears and headaches for a while. Her doctor explained her that is not uncommon for the patient with TMJ to complain of ringing in their ears, or vertigo. Many of the patients have ringing in the ears as a primary or secondary complaint. I guess that your symptoms are more than exhaustion. I think you should see a doctor as soon as it is possible.

It could also be due to pseudotumor cerebri, a relatively unknown condition... check it out.