I have problems with eyes. They are twitching, without my will. This doesn’t seem like pain in eyes, just like twitching. This comes in combination of temple tingling, which sometimes develops in headache.
Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

Hey!
I had the same problem in college. I think this was connected to stress I had back there- facing some really responsible stuff and being totally occupied with work. At these times it is best to go rest, really, at least for 15 minutes. Turn the light down, lie down on bed and close eyes. I am sure this was because of stress, but you didn’t mention anything connected to stress.
With me, this was going on for about month or two (when I had exams)- when I was stressed most; and it was happening first 2 years, then, when I got used to college tempo, this somehow vanished...

It might be a deficiency in some vitamins, may be C or even B Complex. Check with your doctor, have some blood tests done, mainly to find out if you need to take suplements. Stress could definetly be a cause as well, so take time to breath, and relax.

My eyelid started twitching in March of 2006 and as time went on it got worser and worser. My eyelid would twitch day and night even with my eyes closed. everyone says stress or not enough sleep or staring at the computer I tried to attack all of those but it seemed it got worser and worse. Then some said B12,B6, potassium, tried it and it subsided alittle but never to a complete stop, then some one suggested a deficency in magnesium and calcium. I did research and Magnesium deficencyk, low and behold that was the key. First how does a person become Magnesium difiecient, the thing is most people are magnesium deficient but not enough to show warning signs, dieting, eating processed food, and sugars even those in fruit, drinking bottled water, taking diuretics (water pills) excercising that causes sweating, diabetes, high blood pressure, these are some of the things that cause Magnesium deficiency. The main symptom of magnesium deficency is involuntary muscle twitches, mainly in the arms and legs, but it also included facial muscules, the tongue, THE MUSCLES AROUND THE EYE, all these are signs of magnesium deficency. Ok people have suggested magnesium before. But I consulted with a physician and the key is. That if you are magnesium deficient you need to take 1000mg to bring your body back to normal and 250-500mg tablet there after. Me I was dieting, exercising, eating these diet meals and I have been taking a RX diurectic for years. I went to the supermarket and brought a 2.99 bottle of magnesuim immediately took 4 250mg tablet and the next day the eye twitches came to a complete stop. Now I take b12,b6, a multivitamin, potassium and magnesium tablet each morning. I am going into my 6th month eyelid, twitching and flutter free.