Ive been playing soccer all my life and latley ive been having flutters (daily) sometimes when i play and sometimes when not. IV'E been really anxious and stressed out because i think i have a herat condition and ive had a holtor monitor,ekg,echocardiogram, and im now on a 30 day holtor , so far everythings been normal my cardiologist said my heart was perfect and they presume it's anxiety/ panic disorder ...But only latley ive been having the Flutters when i run hard and jog and run hard while i play soccer and my heart flutters and shakes ..sometimes just a little flutter ig shaking quiver ..idont know what it is and im really scared. ive been having alot of gas and iv'e been burping alot! and it happens when im nervous and anxious and happens when im not . i wanna know why they happen and if they'l go away im onl y 15 years old ..please help

The way you are breathing could be the cause of dizziness. I recommend the Buteyko breathing method to restore normal breathing. It is a safe, simple, natural and effective method to stop symptoms. See www.buteyko.info

I've had the same thing happen to me a couple of times. If you're getting gas and burping a lot, it could be that gas moving around in the lower part of your esophagus is causing it to feel like your heart is fluttering. Sometimes I get gas that feels like it's up almost in my lungs. It's not unheard of, but at your age I wouldn't worry to much about having a heart problem. Just listen to the cardiologist. Most people that have heart trouble at your age are born with it. Marfan Syndrome is one example. But if your cardiologist checked you out and everything's ok, it's probably just nerves or gas.