I am 59 old female and had heart attack three months ago with (%95 blockage) in left artery. I had a stent placed, however; still have some pain in jaw,lower back of the head, mid chest discomfort, and heart palpitations. I have been at the Emergency many times (3 times admitted to the hospital for the same symptoms) and been in many tests done which showed everything looking good without knowing a reasonable cause of the pain and my cardiologists want me to go the ER each time I have the pain (having the pain EVERY DAY).

Please I am seeking for help at any hospital in the world to know what is going on with my heart.

Does anyone know if this pain is normal and will it go away soon?

I can see why your  cardiologist wants you to go to the ER with these symptoms - they could mean you're having a heart attack and even though your tests showed everything is OK, it's understandable why he wants to be on the safe side.

Have you considered getting a second opinion? It is normal to have some level of discomfort after stent placement, but really not this long and not to the extent you're having. But also take into account the fact that you're recovering both from the heart attack and stent placement, and since we're all different, your body just might need more time,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Thank you Nikols for the replay. Yeah, with all the symptoms that I have the doc say your tests are ok and nothing wrong with your heart. I hope what I have is just a time matter.