On October 28 I got really sick in the morning and threw up, then felt completely better. The next morning, nauseous again. That's when I looked at the calender to see when my last period was. Usually they're a couple days later each month, and I had it last on September 26. It wasn't really late yet. I have felt really nauseous in the morning three times since, and took a pregnancy test that came back negative. I have also been really bloated since about the same time the morning sickness started. However, I've also been feeling light cramping. I jog every morning, but this morning I came very close to fainting right after. I've been starving every hour too. Really starting to suspect pregnancy. Took another test that came back negative. Then today, I've started bleeding and cramping. If this is my period it's a week later than I would expect it. Normally I have very heavy bleeding and bad cramps, but both are considerably light. Could I be pregnant and just not far enough along to detect it through an at home test? I thought bleeding was from implantation if it was related to pregnancy, but that morning sickness would come much later. I'm just a tad confused at what my body is telling me, or if I'm just imagining things.

Pregnancy test shouldn't be taken ryite after you had sex. You have to wait a while for your body to process.
And those signs that you described are kinda symptoms of pregnancy.
Get tested again, 3 weeks(?) after you had the unprotected sex.
Not sure if it's 3 weeks though.