I’ve noticed several days ago that have heavy discharge, light yellow, that occurs after urination. It smells,but not that uncomfortable, smell is not strong. I have no other symptoms, don’t feel itching or pain when urinate. I’m 18 years old and am sexually active, but use protection and am sure that don’t have std. What are the reasons for heavy discharge after urination?

It may be normal vaginal secretion that is related to change in hormonal level during you cycle. It also may be candidiasis. Did you found that smell seems a bit like yoghurt? Yoghurt –like smelled secretion is the most often caused by candidiasis. But in some women, vaginal mucosa is very sensitive and response on every change in pH even when use different soap or bath. You should visit your gyn and get some professional advices.

I am an 21 yr old healthy female well I thought so until 3 weeks ago.
I have been spotting sporatically since
My cycle about 2 weeks ago..the spotting
Then was mucus and kind of brownish.
The spotting does not come everyday but I do notice it on the tissue when I wipe.
As of 2 days ago the spotting has been daily followed by slight cramps in the lower pelvic/ab area.
I use protection when having sex
I have never had an occurence of spotting ever and my cycle is extremely regular and I have not skipped or missed a period since I was 12 years old.
What's up doc?