ok well where to start... I think I suffer from very serve anxiety... here's my story

it was around maybe a year or maybe less now.. I was trying to sleep in my bed.. and something change occurred.. my chest just felt so tight like I wasn't getting air.. in a few hours it kinda calmed down.. but now my breathing doesn't seems normal... it's very hard to explain the way I am feeling I guess its my own fault for stressing and worrying things in my life...I have tried to over come it think positive be happy.. but maybe I give up? my breathing feels so odd after that panic/anxiety attack.. I don't feel I am living in the real world..now I think I have lung cancer.... even though I don't smoke or anything, that isn't good for me to think that for physically and mentally... I feel this will never end.. but just recently about maybe 1 week or 2 my throat was sore... it's isn't rally painful just noticeable feels like my mouth/throat gets dry very quick.. serve anxiety has 100 symptoms. maybe this could be something worse? maybe even cancer? I know anxiety can make you to think like that even though it isn't true but you say to your self... hmmmmm it must be cause I can't breath... so please share your stories or even advice,

personally if i'm anxious i pray but i know that not all people are religious. if i don't pray i sometimes go to other members of my family and just be with them. i find that distracting myself can help too so sometimes i read or i might surf the net or tv or something. maybe this can help releive it for you?
going for small runs might help, but i guess walks would be better for you, but they should still help. i heard physical exerise can help when you're mentally tired. lavender oil might also be able to calm you
you might want to talk it over with someone close to help get positive thinking but i know not all people like to share what's going on. i don't at least. i keep a journal though so that might be a possibility?
as for lung cancer, i guess all you can do there is get it checked out by a doctor. seeing a doctor might also mean you can find out whether all of this is because of anxiety or not
hope this helped even a little

lol there's a difference form serve anxiety then just being plain anxious... serve anxiety means.. your brain is making you think these things and to make it worse change your body.. what isn't physically happening but mentally but it feels so real...