I need to know If i'm even slightly pregnant, about 6 weeks ago i did a test, I was on antibiotics at the time and was for a while and i was worried that being pregant was apart of my illness.

I don't use comdoms very often but I'm on the pill.

I've been getting terrible moodswings and headaches and lately quite tired. I hate the look of fatty foods at the moment but i don't know why.
I've always had a bit of a bellly but it seems a bit bigger.

I've been trying to diet and eat well but nothings happening.

I feel silly because i don't want to take a test until someone says i could be, becuase i'm scared i am.
I've just gone back to sixthform and this could cause alot of problems for my future.

hey.. are you having any other symstoms like sore breasts or back ache or food cravings having to use the loo more often.. and what about your period is it normal? id advise you to take a test or spk to your docter? reply bck if you have anymore questions!

My breasts have enlarged, and I had what wasn't a normal period. It was really light and ony a few days, i went off fat foods and i get hungry and then i eat and don't eat very much because i feel that i can't eat.

I suffer with backache anyway so i reay dont know too much.

Thank you so much

i suggest you take a test to keep ur mind @ rest or wait till your next period! dont worii im here if you need me. :-D