I am 17 years old. My weight is 134 and my height is 5' 10".
I am only eating under 1900 calories (average and unintentionally).
How long do I have before I start to have life threatening issues (my top weight was 150)?
Please answer quickly!

Well, I don't really understand why do you thing that you'll have life threatening issues? If you're a women your average daily calorie intake should be 1700, and if you're a men it should be around 1800, so eating under 1900 calories (but not too much under) should not jeopardize your health. Take care.

I am a 17 year old male and I have noticed that I usually eat around 1300 calories (unintentionally). I used to eat more but am not able to because of an unexplained difficulty swallowing (possibly caused by post nasal drip because the top back of my throat always feels irritated).
Now I get these pinpricks of pain here and there and thought my jaw was going to close shut. Please answer quickly.

Oh, I'm sorry to heat that. Have you seen your doctor about this, do your parents know about your problem? There are several condition that can cause you difficulty swallowing so you should really see a specialist. Try reading about dysphagia, you can find some helpful tips. Take care.

Yes. My parents do know about my issue. We're trying to take care of it. I think the swallowing issue is PND. but I am worried that at the weight I am now compared to the weight I was that I am in potential for a serious part of starvation.
Answer quickly please!

Hi ****man,

I assume that you are a male. 1900 cal is fine. Do not eat less than 1900 as their will be a prob. Avoid fat and sugary food a increase yr physical activities. Remember, if you loose weight quickly, you have the chance to gain it again if not more. Eat carbs in the morning and have protein and other fibre rich food in the eve- like fruit nd veg:) hope this helps!

now answer this. what are all the symptoms and stages of malnutrition towards death?

I don't know why are you so obsessed by the idea of slow death? You have a problem which can be easily solved, you just need to start solving it. Don't even think in that direction. I don't know what are the symptoms and stages of malnutrition towards death, I have never experienced that XD You're not going to die. You're going to find a professional help, and with help of your family and friends and all people who love you, you're going to overcome this condition no matter what that it is. Be strong and start fighting.

i only worry because i feel really horrible.
i'm more worried about heart problems and neurologic issues with this. the reason: i've been getting heart palpitations and tachycardia.