hi im only 14 years old and i dont dare wear bright coloured clothing like pink or yellow because i get sweat patches and i have tried all different types of deoderant but none of them work.... Please give me advice as i am very consence of it thankyou x

have you tried going to the doctor to ask what is wrong?Your probably sweating is because your body is changing form a child into a young woman,and it might take some time for your body to adjust to the sweating problem.You could try wearing white cotton t-shirts,you tend not to see sweat patches on them.There actually is no need to worry,some people sweat a lot some dont that much and others dont even sweat at all.I hope i could help you,and also maybe have a shower in the morning before school and when you get home,you could try and change your shirt twice a day,i tend to ,i dont like walking around in the same tshirt for more than 10 hours atleast! x

Hi, I have the same problem and it's very embarrassing. After trying all kinds of over the counter products I went to see my doctor. She prescribed a topical solution with aluminum chloride in it. It works fantastic, but there is a side effect of itching and tingling shortly after applying it. The good side is that after 4 or 5 days the sweating stops and you only need to apply it once a week. For me the itching was so worth it.

It is the only thing that has worked for me and I can't tell you what a difference it's made in my every day activities. No more embarrassing sweat stains. I wish you luck!!! :-)

Look up Mon Ray Antiperspirant. This product really helped me. Hope this helps you.