Hi, I am 43 years old female and I have problem with sweating. I am sweating constantly and I don't know what to do to stop it. I am not over weighted and I don't work job which would provoke sweating. Anyway I am constantly wet from my sweating and i have to change my dress several times per day. If someone has any idea how to stop sweating feel free to share it with me.

Hi, I may suggest you to try with malt vinegar which you will apply on your skin before you go to bed. In the morning you would rinse it and use your deodorant. The other way may be using of aluminum chloride which is also strong antiperspirant. Also there are methods with injections of botulinum toxin which blocks nerves which innervate sweat glands. I hope some of these suggestions will help.

I don't know if it will help you, but I finally tried Mon Ray Antiperspirant and It worked. This stuff is strong.