i have had a headache since 8 am yesterday morning. i hav been taking abuprofen and am still lightheaded today. why wont it go away? any suggestions?

Can you tell us a little more about any other symptoms you may be having? Are you also experiencing any migraines or anything like that like light sensitivity or nausea or anything, or is it just a straightforward headache? If so, it is a migraine, obviously :-) But if not, it is possible that you are experiencing symptoms of a sinus headache depending on the climate. If it persists, talk to your doctor, but it could be sinus. Does anyone else have ideas?

Hello there britt55912,

The reasons why your head is hurting that much could be various. My head usually hurts when I am about to get my period. Some women really have big problems when it comes to their cycle and they need special attention during these days. I am avoiding taking medications because it is easy to get used to them and later on they are not helping anymore. Instead I am using herbal teas and this is much better way to deal with different kinds of pains such as headaches.

If you don’t resolve your problem soon you will need to contact your doctor but I hope that it will not come to that. Keep us informed about any change.