Herbs for treating all kinds of medical conditions naturally seem to be increasingly popular now! But what about herbs for the mind? What herbs or supplements do you use to keep your mind healthy and active, or perhaps even self treat conditions such as depression and anxiety? Share your favorites!

I take a cod liver oil supplement every day, and have done so for the last three years. It has been proven that cold liver oil can improve your concentration and your memory, and can stop your brain cells from dying off! Indeed, I have noticed that I am better able to focus now.

I used to suffer from anxiety attacks and take Kava Kava now. At first, I was unconvinced that this would cure my anxiety, but I can say that Kava Kava has made the world of difference to my life, and that I would say to anyone with anxiety issues to look into herbal alternatives!