Hi, I experienced lately, really bad constipation. I force myself to go to the toilette, I would rather try to avoid it somehow. Laxatives show some progress, but I my bowels got used to them and they are not effective anymore. What can I do, in this situation?

Hi, I suffer from constipation problems all my life. When I was child, my mother used to force me to drink a lot of natural juices and made special treatment for me to do defecation. After discharge, I feel relieved, but I recently started avoiding to eat in order to decrease need for painful defecations. As adult I was trying various ways to control bowel discharge. When I increase intake of fiber-rich grains, the situation gets better. Flax seed supplement also provide me some relief. I used to prepare some teas, which were helpful, based on alder buckthorn and senna, but they can not be used permanently, and are meant as occasional treatment.

:-) hi i have had constipation for years but i found if i eat bran cereal just before bed im fine

where do u get the bran cereal??

what kind of juices??

i force my self to go to the toilette too but my mom told me the first poop hurt but the rest will just fall out but i try but it hurts and thats why i cant go poop!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been consipated before like 2 time and this is my third time being constipated how many times have u been constipated??

Laxatives do not work to cure you, it just use to make you feel better only for instant. They do not work long. The best way for you is magnesium. It works like a MAGNESIUM MIRACLE which came from a recent research. I think your nightmares are over. Just give it a try.