I have had a problem with myopia for a long time now - since my teenage years, though back then, I had no interest in trying to solve my vision problems and simply wanted to avoid wearing glasses. Fast forward to now. I am in my thirties, work in an office and get frequent headaches - as a result of myopia, I think. I'd like to try herbs to improve my vision and remove the other side effects of myopia. Can you help?

You are by no means alone. Recent studies suggest that as many as one in three people in the US and Canada suffer from myopia. One thing that really struck me is that all the natural remedies that were suggested by herbologists for myopia contain Vitamin A. Which we know improves the vision, and can help with myopia. Perhaps you can avoid the "herbal remedies" and jump straight to a good vitamin A supplement?