Hello! I suffer from myopia for many years. I am really tired of wearing glasses and I would be very happy if I could get rid of them. I read some medicine articles in which I found that myopia can be completely eliminated by laser surgery. My mother says it is not possible and she thinks the effects of laser surgery go away in time. Can you eliminate myopia completely?

Hello! Myopia is a progressive imperfection that worsens with time. People who spend work and spend much time on computer or microscope show increased amounts of myopia. Sixty-six percent of people who work with microscope showed either the development or progression of their myopia. It can be stopped from further progression but not completely eliminated by the using glasses, contact lenses or surgery. Eye drops, especially Atropine, which dilate the eyes and paralyze the focusing mechanism, have shown to slow myopia as well. Myopia almost always advances to a certain point and then stops changing.

Hello, a simple home remedy helps me to eliminate my myopic eyes from -3 to 6/6 clear vision and in 3 months only,.
Remedy
Wake up in the morning and first work you should do is take your mouth saliva and apply in your eyes just like an ointment.
Believe me this will work for you as well.