I'm 23 years old a heroin addict, and have used drugs as an excuse. I was introduced to marijuana when I was 16, the next day there was speed, and after that cocaine. I knew right away that marijuana wasn't for me, so I quickly moved to cocaine, after I got back on speed again. One night at a party I came up with the idea of trying heroin. They tried talking me out of it but it was useless, I had made up my mind. I have been shooting it for about 3 years now. I just fall into addiction. I decided at the last minute to ask for help.

Oh please take some responsibility. You didn't just fall into heroin addiction. If you use heroin, you'll probably get addicted, so you shouldn't use it in the first place. If you do drugs then there is always a chance to fall into an addiction. This is not something new, anything can be addicting, and you just have to know when to say enough is enough. You are lucky it wasn't too late. I do hope that you can get over his addiction through. Having one is like being in prison with only a death sentence to look forward to.