Alright guys, bear with me...19 year old male

I had epididimitis about 4 weeks ago, roughly. Went to the doctor and got doxycycline. About a week went by and there was no more pain, and although it now looked like my left testicle where the epididimitis occurred was smaller then the right one and even though there were still the cyst looking shapes on the cord or whatever you'd like to call it, I thought I was in the clear. Then I took two weeks off of doing anything. I started working out again (Oct 6th and Oct 7th) I must have yanked something because now I've had groin muscle issues and a possible hernia that my doctor plays off as nothing and says I shouldn't worry about it on my right side. So I've had 2 doctor visits within the last week and a half. I tend to get sharp pains on my right groin where I have muscle issues or whatever. That isn't my point to this though....

My issue is that my right testicle still looks extremely small, and it isn't really squishy like the right side (my right testicle appears normal and not inflated like some might say. I am also peeing a lot more (anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and half after I drink water which by the way I am drinking a lot of). This makes me think there is something wrong with my urinary tract. I am freaking out about testicular cancer, and I'm about to go to the doctor today (in 30 minutes in fact). I want to know what experienced people think about this and if I should ask the doctor anything...Can I request a pee test, blood test, and MRI?

I think that you can request that from your doctor but I think that the doctor would be able to test for that if it's an issue. Just have the doctor check it out and see what's going on. Can you let me know what the doc says?

My ultrasound and all their tests came back negative for anything. It got better, but again, the last two days I decided to work out and only did upper body workouts that had me in a sitting position, and I'm back to this pain in my groin and lower abdomen...Sports hernia? or what, it is really depressing because I can't do sh*t....

I had an ultrasound done on my testicles and groin and everything came back negative. Shortly after an urologist looked at everything and told me I was ok.

So I started feeling great and now in the last two days I started doing upperbody workouts only on machines where I am sitting. What do you know...I have pain again in my upper right groin lower right abdomen...This has to be a sports hernia or something...