I noticed small painless lump in my abdomen, and I can push it back into my abdomen!!!! I am afraid this might be hernia. Could, someone, please, give me some more details on symptoms of hernia.

Hey there,
It is possible you have Asymptomatic reducible hernia. Here is a list of symptoms, specific for Asymptomatic reducible hernia: lump in the groin or other abdominal wall area. This lump may ache, but not necessary. If standing or maybe when certain pressure is put on abdomen, for example when you are coughing, lump increases in size. Lump may be pushed back into the abdomen, unless it is very large. Ok, best is to see your doctor and possibly specialist.
Best wishes!

yes, it will become painful little later. please do to a doctor and have a minor painless surgery. the doctor will push it in, put a mesh and stitch it back. it is reasonably painless and will need about 7 days maximum rest

nothing to worry since I have had this 3 months back