My girlfriends son apparently used heroin about a half dozen times prior to quiting. He has been taking Suboxone since then for easily the last 3 months, and doesn't seem to be able to function without it. I just did my homework on Suboxone, and as a medic, I completely understand the addiction to opiates. I'm reading of people breaking the pill into 8 pieces to function, and I have to wonder whether a good fitness program has been tested in managing these types of withdraws?

exercising creates natural endorphins in your brain ive been exercising everyday going through my heroin withdrawal and i already feel normal pretty much by day 10 and suboxone is like methadone the only way suboxone is taken effictively is within 1 week but i went threw withdrawal with none of it

As an addict of almost 10 yrs. I can easily say that i have tried almost every detox method (except Ibogaine therapy). Let me tell you, suboxone is equally as bad as methadone. You stay addicted to your DOC for years trying to escape that week of withdrawal, so you trade said doc for suboxone because all doctors say its a miracle drug. The withdrawal from suboxone is alot longer and more drawn out than any cold turkey or rapid detox method.