Usually I don't let other people's stupidity get to me but last night as I driving back from the Y, I drove past a female jogger on the side of the road. It was about 7:15 and it was getting pretty dark already....Anway, she was wearing black sweatpants, a black sweatshirt and black headphones (okay, the headphones weren't black). I don't get it? Whatever happened to common sense? joel

I completely agree about some people's stupidity. I was out running the other morning (5:30 AM) and I can see this shadowy object coming at me. If it weren't for a passing car, I'm not sure how long it would have taken me to figure out that it was a cyclist. No reflectors, no lights, no blinkies or anything 'cept a helmet.

I may look goofy in all my reflective gear, but I'm a visible goofy.

As Julia would say, "I'm a safety girl."

never can be too safe John
i cannot believe her wearing all black

she gives all runners a bad name
if she was to be hit she would not understand why

At least she was wearing a helmet.

Can't stress enough the safety stuff. I may look silly but at least you can see me.

Stupid should hurt

Funny you should mention dressing like a ninja.

That's exactly what I called my wife last night.
She was wearing some black maternity pants with a black turtleneck type thing.

I told her she looked like a pregnant ninja. :D
She thought it was fubby.