hi i'm jessica, i'm 16 years old i'm really scared i think i may be pregnant. i'm planning to get an abortion without my parents knowing, but could i bring my 23 years old cousin or do i just need a parental consent? i live in San Antonio TX. PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY!!!!!

hi hunny I am so sorry I know how u r feeling I got pregnant at age 17. I think if u r pregnant u should really talk to ur parents. whatever u decide it is going to have a big impact on ur life. you are going to need somekind of support. I had my son who is almost 7 right now and I couldn't imagine my life with out him. I thought about that option but for me I couldn't do it but everyone is different hunny and if u r pregnant its not something that if u have a abortion that u r going to forget. you will still think about it all the time and as u grow up u will see kids that are around the same age as ur child would be and for most people it will hurt. I have a couple of friends who have had it and that's what they tell me. there are so many thing to think about in all cases if u decide on. a abortion r to keep or to give up for abdoption.

I think you should tell your parents, have the baby, and if you stil don't want it put up for adoption.

Dont want 'it' LOL