I have a big problem. I am only 14 and recently I found out that I am pregnant. I am afraid to tell this to anyone. My parents will kill me when they find out. What should I do? I need help and I have no one to talk to.

I understand that you are scared at this moment. After all, you are only 14 and not ready for what is happening with you. However, you need to take responsibility for your action. Eventhough you are afraid of their reaction you need to talk to your parents. You are so young and it is their duty to be there for you. So, you need to trust your parents enough to tell them what is going on with you. I don't want to sound judgmental, but you have made a mistake of entering the "grown up world" at such young age. I can not tell you if you should have your baby or not, because this is up to you to decide. You need to know that being single parent is very hard, especially at your age. You are still just a kid, whether you want to admit it or not. When baby comes, it is there for the rest of your life. You will be missing a lot of things that teenagers usually do and I don't want you to think that I am telling you to choose not having a baby or that I am judging you. The smartest thing for you is to talk to your parents You need to let them know what is going on with you and I am sure that they will help you make a decision. After all, you are their daughter and they love you.

i am 21 years i want to know its right to be a mother in this age

I had an abortion at 20 because I felt I was too young to have baby..

AT 14 YOU HAVE NO health insurance on yourself, and no money.. You have to think what is best for the baby, is it best to have a baby with no money and no college? That is up to you to decide.

BUT YOU DO NOT NEED Parental consent for an abortion. If you need anymore info let me know....

BUT it may be a good idea to tell someone you trust. BECAUSE PRENATAL CARE IS EXPENSIVE, AND abortion is 375$

DO NOT HAVE AN ABORTIAN, that is murder,and is hard on your body. if you do not want to or feel you are to young to take care of the kid give it up for adoptian, give it a chance.

When I was 17 I found out I was pregnant. I was so scared to tell my mother. Around 2 and a half months I got pretty sick ( I have chronic Bronchitis) So I had to go to the hospital. I went with my mom and she started talking to the doctor about getting me x-rays for my lungs. He agreed...and you cant get x-rays if your pregnant. So he had to ask me if i was...with my mother right beside me in the room. After I admitted it to her the first thing she said was "So, that's why you've been so upset" she didn't freak out nothing, she was upset yes, but not at me just at the fact that it happened. Cause sh*t happens. I did choose to get rid of it, my lung specialist couldn't garuntee that I would be able to safely carry the baby to term.
If you tell your parents they can help you with your decision. No matter what decision you make it'll be the best desicion for you.

Thank you for the story Danielle!!!

Parents can be very SUPPORTIVE!! Of abortion, adoption and parenting!!

BUT if you feel like you cannot tell them, than you do need to get to a planned parenthood to talk about options and get help.

I was 14 and i understand ..i waited to three months to tell my mom and she freak out and my dad said i had to go .. so i went to get an abortion and told everyone i wasn't pregnant ... and now i'm pregnant again and i'm 15 so i'm going to keep this one but now i'm living at my uncle house so yes it is hard

No, You have no right to tell someone what to do with their life. she is only 14. she isnt physically matured to give birth yet. doing so could destroy her body and the world around her.

and learn to spell, are you 12 or something?

THE ISSUE IS...YOU NEED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOURE 14 AND APPARENTLY HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX, THEN YOUR BODY IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HAVE A BABY. IM DEFINITELY NOT A SAINT, BUT AT 14 YOU SHOULD BE THINKING ABOUT SCHOOL AND A FUTURE FOR YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY A BABY STILL, I MEAN COME ON. I HAVE KNOWN SO MANY FEMALES YOUR AGE AND EVEN OLDER THAT HAVE HAD ABORTIONS, AND NONE CAME OUT SMILING, NONE WERE HAPPY TO HAVE HAD IT, ALL OF WHICH REGRETTED DOING IT OR HAD EMOTIONAL ISSUES LATER ON. WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO, YOU NEED TO WISEN UP; BE SMARTER, BECAUSE NEXT TIME IT COULD NOT BE A BABY, IT COULD BE AN STD, OR HIV. JUST BECAUSE A PERSON MAY NOT SHOW SIGNS OF, OR TELL U THEY ARE CLEAN, DOESNT MEAN THEYRE CLEAN. SO GOOD LUCK....

i was 13 when i got pregnant but i had 2 let them know when i was 3 months pregnant and my mom took me 2 a clinic and i had an abortion.me and my bf broke up 5 months later and now i am 15 and have matured a lot and see lofe in a new way.i have a bf who knows everything i have lived and he is very supportive and loves me the way i am.i know it is wrong but he is 19 yrs. old but i don't care i know he is the 1 i have known him for about 4 yrs. and he has always stood by my side as a friend until recently he told me he loved me since about 7 months ago and now we are happily together for 3 months going on 4.my life has changed i know if i would've had the baby i would be having to find a way to make money and single and no one by my side to supprt me because i would've been out of here only cause my mom was so mad but instead made me get rid of the baby.so it is your chice but know that either way life goes on you will never forget which ever choice you make because both will change your life but if you have it just know your freedon is over and you will have to clean your life up for the good and be a responsible mother at such a young age.good luck on what ever you do and please let me know what happened!

good luck =) best wishes. did you tell your parents yet? because this thing can NOT be a secret, you have to tell them so they can solve it with u together!

kayla wrote:

Carifairy wrote:

I Agree do not have an ABORTIAN People that do that deserve to go to jail its murder!!! give it up for adoptian!! So many people can't have baby and would love to adopt one!!!! PLEASE DO KILL THE UNBORN!!!!

Please stick to facts, not opinions.

how long before it's too late to have an abortion?