I always considered high cheekbones as a sign of beauty. I have desire to put cheekbone implants. I know that with cosmetic surgery I can what ever I want. I want to ask if anyone here knows what I have to do or what I need before this kind of procedure and what after. I appreciate any help!

I also think that high cheekbones are physical sign of beauty. I think that before you do plastic surgery you have to discus your medical history and about your health generally with surgeon. The cosmetic surgeon will describe you the type of anesthesia to be used, the procedure, what results might realistically be expected, and possible risks and complications, and photographs may be taken before and after surgery to evaluate the amount of improvement. And after surgery (in case you did it) medication for pain and to prevent the infection will be prescribed to you. You can expect temporary swelling and bruising, tightness or numbness around treated area.