I would like to have some information on nose surgerys. I am 16 and would like to know if I could already have nose surgerys. I would like to have my nose smaller, it is big now. Do I sleep during the surgerys?

Hey!
Your age may be consideration for beauty surgery. Most surgeons do not perform cosmetic nose surgery until the growth of the nasal bone is completed. This means 15 or 16 years for girls and little bit later for boys (you didn’t mention whether you are girl or boy).
Nose surgerys can be performed under local or general anesthesia. These depends on the extent of the procedure and the patient’s preference. Local anesthesia means you do not sleep and your nose and most of the face is numbed, while with general anesthesia you are asleep. The procedure usually takes an hour or two, sometimes longer. Sometimes patients have to stay shortly in hospital.