I have one tattoo on my left shoulder I whish to remove. It is medium sized. Is the cosmetic surgery the best solution or should I take a laser treatment? Thanks for the tips!

If the tattooed area is rather small, than I suggest you the cosmetic surgery. Surgery has the advantage of clearly and cleanly removing the entire tattoo. A local anaesthetic is injected into the tattoo and afterwards tattoo is ready to be removed. On the other hand, if tattoo is not small enough laser treatment is better choice and it offers a bloodless alternative. Unfortunately, it has few side effects on it’s own. Laser removal can also depend on the colors used in the tattoo. Another thing you should check is fee - cosmetic surgery will cost you some £65 per square inch. Laser treatments fees you’ll have to check on your own.

It would be best if you posted a picture of the tattoo. The good thing about laser tattoo removal these days is that the risks of scarring are very low. Although not every tattoo can be removed, most can. With surgery, you'll have a car forever, and no money can take that away. You should see a local laser tattoo removal clinic or dermatologist that does a lot of it and get them to help you with it.