I have recently concidered getting cheek implants. my cheeks are flat looking and i want them to show a bit more definition, unfortunatly i am not sure whether botox or impants would be better? /////////i can't stand looking like a normal person. i want the chisled cheekbones of a top model and only a plastic sergeon can make me as beautiful on the inside as i am on the outside. has anyone had either?

Will my friend had botox but it last only for three months you have to do surgery for that and I know a place the name is clinic of cosmetic surgery but the name is in spanish the name for the doctor is Salas and you can look for his site and they can give you more information about the surgery and also the cost of the procedure

Botox injections are great if you want to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. There is no such thing as Botox implants, however, and Botox will not reshape your face or give you more chiseled cheekbones. You do need implants for that, but those are not made from Botox. 

You can't stand looking like a normal person? Plastic surgery will definitely help you out there, but not necessarily in the way you hope. Many people are really quite disfigured by plastic surgery, especially if they choose a surgeon who is not properly qualified. Just make sure to look into all the side effects you may have and choose a board certified surgeon if you do go for it.