Hi! I have problem with intensive hip pain. I feel pain when I walk, sometimes when I seat. I know that I must see a doctor but afraid that he will tell me that I must have hip replacement surgery. I hate hospital. Please tell me what possible causes of hip pain are. Thanks!

Hi! If you have hip pain, some common causes include: Arthritis is among the most frequent causes of hip pain, and there are many treatments available. If conservative treatments fail, hip replacement surgery is an option. Hip pain is common problem. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that you have appropriate treatment. Trochanteric bursitis is an extremely common problem that causes inflammation of the bursa over the outside of the hip joint. Many back and spine problems can cause symptoms around the buttocks and hip. The most common problems that refer pain to the hip region are herniated discs and sciatica. There are other causes, but you must see a doctor. There are different solutions; doctor will help you to relive pain.