Iam trying to conceive for the 1st time...as stated in my subject line I have taken a home pregnacy test on the morning of my period expected period. The results came one dark line and one light line..that night a spotted in my undies and wiped pinkish red (sorry if I grossed anyone out :$ ). Today one sign of period;however feeling cramp like pains in lower abdomen. Waiting until weekend to call doctor just in case period continues. Any insight??

could you clearly see the line but it was just light. or did it look like a faint line but it could have been your imagination? ive done that many of times as well as my family member. are you late on your period any and are you usually normal or irregular? i would wait one more week if not then go to the dr. or planned parent hood. good luck and best wishes

It was probably just to early to test. A faint line means that your HCG level is low. The pinkish/red when you wiped could be implantation bleeding. If you still haven't started I would retake a test. Good Luck!!

Hi:
Hi...I am supposing that you have previously been on BC since you stated that you are trying to conceive for the first time. If you recently stopped some form of birth control, you might have unusual experiences with some spotting and irregular bleeding. I think you should give it a little more time before testing for pregnancy. I wish you the best...I hope that your wishes will come true. Start educating yourself on pregnancy health and positive parenting....Let us know.